Wprld's Best Belt Line
Fitment : Polaris
- 2016-2020 RZR XP Turbo All Models
- 2018-2021 1000 Ranger XP w/ P90X clutch (New Body Style)
- 2019-2021 1000 Ranger XP Crew w/ P90X clutch (New Body Style)
- 2018-2020 RS1
- Note: 2020 RZR PRO models and 2021 XP Turbo Models USE WBB1202 Or 1202 Series Belt
- Replaces OEM# 3211202 / 3211186
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications — ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949.
- 3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements. Making it the strongest belt on the market, surpassing even our EX and Sand Storm lines.
- Higher shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 400hp machines.
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom cog uses HIGH MODULOUS RUBBER COMPOUND (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
- Aramid Fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.
This belt is for the rider looking for proven technology and performance.
World’s Best Drive Belt – Polaris - WBB1186
Weight 1.5 lbs Dimensions 18.5 × 5.5 × 1.5 in